Vincenzo Di Nicola
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Department: Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- B.A. Psychology (First Class Honours), McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1976
- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology, Institute of Psychiatry, University of London, England, 1978
- M.D. (Doctor in Medicine), McMaster University Faculty of Health Sciences, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, 1981
- Dip.Psych. (Diploma in Psychiatry), McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 1986
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy, Summa Cum Laude), European Graduate School, Saas-Fee, Switzerland, 2012
View publications by this faculty member.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.