Clinical Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Department: Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, Jacksonville University, 1988
- Masters of Divinity, Luther Rice Seminary, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Trinity college of Nursing and health Sciences, 2010
- Master of Science in Nursing, Frontier Nursing University, 2012
- Post-Master's Certificate, University of Cincinnati, 2016
View publications by this faculty member.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.