Clinical Instructor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Department: Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- BS Psychology, Columbia University, 1965
- B.H.L. Bachelor of Hebrew Literature, Jewish Theol Sem America, 1966
- M.H.L. Master of Heb. Lit., Jewish Theol Sem America, 1968
- Rabbinic Ordination, Jewish Theol Sem America, 1970
- D.h.L. Doctor of Hebrew Letters, Hebrew Union C-Cal Branch, 1993
- D.D. Doctor of Divinity ( Hon ), Jewish Theol Sem America, 1996
View publications by this faculty member.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.