Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine
Office Phone: 202-741-2233
- MD, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, 1997
Dr. Bennett is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University and full-time attending physician at the Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She serves as Chief of Dialysis which includes a large chronic hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis unit. In addition, Dr. Bennett is the lead nephrologist for Renal Transplant services at the Washington DC VA. Her responsibilities include oversight for fellowship education in chronic dialysis that is coordinated over three training programs: The George Washington University, Georgetown University and The Uniformed Health Services University (National Military Medical Centers - Walter Reed and Bethesda Naval).
- B.A. University of Texas, Austin 1993
- M.D. University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston 1997
- Residency: Geisinger, Pennsylvania 2001 (Medicine and Pediatrics)
- Fellowship: University of Texas, Houston 2003
- Renal Diseases and Hypertension
View publications by this faculty member.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.