Back to Search Results
Assistant Professor of Health, Human Function, and Rehabilitation Sciences
Office Phone: 202-994-0029
Department: Health, Human Function, and Rehabilitation Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2008
- Masters, James Madison University, 2010
- OTD, The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, 2021
Kellie Sawyer is an Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy in the Department of Health, Human Function, and Rehabilitation Sciences at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She is also an alumna of the post-professional OTD program at GW. She received her Master of Occupational Therapy from James Madison University, and her BA in Exercise and Sport Science from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her clinical experience is with adults and older adults along the continuum of care.
- OT 8000: Neuroscience for Rehabilitation
- OT 8001: Movement Science
- OT 8202: Occupational Therapy for Adult Rehabilitation
- OT 8232: Case Analysis II
- OT 8310: Systems and Advocacy
Sawyer, K. (January 2023). Managing Implicit Bias. OT Practice, 28(1): 31-33.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.