Adjunct Assistant Professor of Clinical Research and Leadership
Office Phone: N/A
Department: Clinical Research and Leadership
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Robeson Community College, 1983
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Medical University of South Carolina, 1990
- Master of Science in Nursing Administration, Duke University School of Nursing, 1994
- Doctor of Health Administration, Central Michigan University, 2013
- Post Masters Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner, Gardner-Webb University, 2017
View publications by this faculty member.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.