Clinical Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Office Phone: 202-741-2911
Department: Emergency Medicine
- Bachelor of Science, Pepperdine University, 2001
- Masters of Arts, George Washington University, 2004
- MB, BCh, BAO, Trinity College Dublin, 2013
- Internship, Irish Health Service Executive, 2014
- Residency, Emory University School of Medicine, 2017
- Medical ethics & palliative care
- Women in emergency medicine
- Politics and public policy
Jacobs, B. Sanders, S. Case Report: Cutaneous Metastasis of Lung Carcinoma. Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2017 Dec, Volume 53, Issue 6, Pages e143-e144.
Jacobs, B. Hon, S, Kazzi, Z, Morgan, B. ExDS: Emory Toxicology Case. Epic: The Magazine of the Georgia College of Emergency Physicians. 2016 Winter: 20-21.
Bailey B. Disease-modifying drugs in multiple sclerosis: a review of expenditure in Ireland. Irish Journal of Medical Sciences. 2011 Jun;180(2):337-341.
Industry Relationships and Collaborations
This faculty member (or a member of their immediate family) has reported a financial interest with the health care related companies listed below. These relations have been reported to the University and, when appropriate, management plans are in place to address potential conflicts.